[R-sig-Geo] Eigenvalues for eigenvectors extracted using ME() of spdep

Xingli Giam xingli.giam at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Jan 28 00:26:31 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can point me to the right direction in printing the eigenvalues
of selected eigenvectors using ME() of spdep. I've communicated with Dr. Pedro
Peres-Neto and he has been really helpful in answering some of my questions
about SEVM. He warned that some combinations of threshold values and weighting
schemes may generate negative eigenvalues that may not be desirable. That is
why I'm asking this question.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Xingli