[R-sig-Geo] autologistic model in R

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Wed Jan 14 18:18:09 CET 2009

Nicola

Rcitrus and stLattice are "unofficial" packages
mantained by Elias Krainski and available
from links at www.leg.ufpr.br.

Rcitrus implements a simple autologistic model motivated by the
need to analyse date from citrus fields using such model.
It also implements some other methods commonly used for such analysis such
as quadrat counts, Taylor Law, some simulation algorithms.
The documentation is only available in  Portuguese and,
although available, it is unlike to be turn into an official R package.

stLattice is meant to generalise the function to fit autologistic
model via the key fnction aglm(),
turning it into a more flexible and general setup for such models,
including possibilities to specify time lags and "auto" and "non-auto"
spatial covariates via a lag() function to be used in the formulae.

This is working in progress but some functionality is alread available and
the Session " Paper Companions" at the LEG web page has an example code
used in a paper.

Hope this helps and you can contact us via the email available at the page
for further details

Best
P.J.

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil