[R-sig-Geo] autologistic model in R

Nicola Batchelor N.A.Batchelor at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jan 14 16:20:55 CET 2009

Dear all,

I'm currently using a logistic regression model for my dataset, which has a
binary outcome of 0 or 1.  I've looked at the residuals, which are spatially
autocorrelated, so I want to do an autologistic regression model to remove
any residual correlation.

I've been looking online, and it seems there are not yet any packages with
such a function.

I've found references to Rcitrus which seems like it should be of use, but
the package doesn't seem to be available at the moment for some reason.  I
have also seen reference to the stLattice package which is under
construction.

I'm a novice to this type of analysis, so I'd really appreciate any input as
to which would be the most suitable package, or any other advice.

I have considered using geoRglm, but am a reluctant as I tried it previously
and found it a bit too involved for a beginner such as myself!

Thanks,

Nicola