[R-sig-Geo] Is Co-Kriging useful for pollutant measurements at 8 monitors?

ZK nitmithv at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Dec 11 06:59:42 CET 2009

Dear all,

I have daily pollutant measurements (CO, NO2, PM2.5 and Ozone) at different monitors from 2005 to 2008.  NO2 monitors have some overlapping with PM2.5 monitors. The maximum number of monitors for pollutant levels is 8.  NO2 has strong correlation with PM2.5. I am wondering if Co-Kriging between NO2 and PM2.5 are helpful because I am feeling that the total number of monitors are small.

I appreciate your response and best regards,
Kai