[R-sig-Geo] Package for automatic interpolation

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 12 13:07:03 CET 2008

Paul,

This is outstanding; thank you very much! BTW, I noticed that when I run
your example that I get:

Warning: singular model in variogram fit

…actually, 2 such warnings with the OK example, and 1 with the UK
example. Are you seeing these too? Otherwise, the results look fine…

Thanks again for your contribution!

Regards,
Tom

--