[R-sig-Geo] R-sig-Geo Digest, Vol 43, Issue 14

Tim Keitt tkeitt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:55:06 CET 2007

Ya, there can be pretty arbitrary holes. The situation is a large
hexagonal lattice where some fraction of cells have q-values < 0.05.
Now draw lines around those cells following the hexagonal edges, but
omitting any interior arcs. I can send you an example solution. The
images are bit big for the list.

THK