[R-sig-Geo] Good projection for N/S America?

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Fri Apr 6 13:51:53 CEST 2007

Since this topic is of general interest, I've made an exception and
allowed (this once!) a posting of more than 200K. In general, if graphics
are big, please consider either an alternative device (png is often OK),
or posting just a URL to the real file.

With apologies to list members on dial-up connections in the field,

Roger