[R-sig-Geo] spatial 2SLS

Mihai Nica m_nica at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 17:07:05 CET 2004

Greetings:

I would like to take advantage of this thread and ask if there is a way to
"enhance" the code in spdep. I have a dataset with 3030 observations and two
independent variables. On the same old computer it runs great in GeoDa, but
fails in R. I assume it is a memory issue, but having two different ways to
check my results would be great.

Thanks,

Mihai Nica
Jackson State University