[R-sig-Geo] spatial 2SLS

Luc Anselin anselin at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 13 15:36:21 CET 2004

I have some functions that implement this. We used them in last summer's
ICPSR spatial regression course. They are not (yet) very user friendly
and
not up to official R standards yet, but they definitely work.
The functions include:
- standard 2SLS (or IV estimation)
- spatial 2SLS (using WX as instruments for Wy)
- heteroskedastic robust spatial 2SLS (White adjusted variances)
Anyone who wants them and doesn't need a lot of hand holding can e-mail
me directly.
L.