[R-sig-genetics] F statistics in R

Melanie Delleuze me|@n|e@de||euze @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 14 17:51:32 CEST 2022

Hello dear community,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to calculate pairwise Fst and Φst for
haplotypes data set in R ? I have a fasta file with the haplotype sequences
and an haplotype abundance table per site, and I am looking for a way to
calculate those statistics by pair of site (populations) in R.  I have
tried the function pairwise.fst in adegenet but didn't succeed, it seems
that the function is not available anymore.

And I have a second question: how can I expand a fasta file with unique
haplotype sequences with an haplotype abundance table in R?

I would be grateful to any guidance,
Kind regards,

Mélanie Delleuze

Master Student - Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution

Lille University

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]