[R-sig-genetics] Defining populations for Arlequin input

Katharine Walter katharine.walter at yale.edu
Thu Jan 12 14:59:46 CET 2017

Hi all,

I would like to use Arlequin to infer some pop gen statistics. I have an
input FASTA of sequence data and can convert to Arlequin format with
PGDSpider. I'm wondering if there is a script available or if anyone has
suggestions on how to define populations in the Arlequin input file (i.e.
from a matrix of sample names and population assignments). I know you can
do this manually in DNAsp but I'm hoping there is a way to do this without
the GUI.

Thank you for your help!
Best,

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]