[R-sig-genetics] genetic analysis SNP

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 12:46:11 CEST 2015

Hi there,

this question belongs more to the adegenet forum.

Here, the error is that you are asking the function to cluster 25 individuals into 40 groups.

Cheers
Thibaut

==============================
Dr Thibaut Jombart
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - School of Public Health
Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK
Tel. : 0044 (0)20 7594 3658
http://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
http://sites.google.com/site/therepiproject/