[R-sig-genetics] genetic analysis SNP

karine henry karine.bounan at florimond-desprez.fr
Wed Aug 26 12:27:07 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I'm trying to use adegenet to analyse a set of 25 lines with 540.000 markers. For the moment, I tried to use genind object as I found file format for SNP genlight object a bit difficult to create.

Everything is going well except when running
grp=find.clusters(obj, max.n.clust=40)
I get graph with cumulative variance and number of retained PC's, but whatever the number of PC I chose I get same error:
number of cluster centers must lie between 1 and nrow(x)

Any idea? Shall it be due to number of markers?

Thanks for your help

regards

Karine

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]