[R-SIG-Finance] Riingo package

H @gent@ @end|ng |rom medd@t@|nc@com
Wed Feb 23 22:24:51 CET 2022

Is anyone using riingo to access fundamental data? I have this add-on package from Tiingo but when I try using eg riingo_fundamentals_metrics() I get this error:

Error in riingo_fundamentals_metrics("AAPL") :
  could not find function "riingo_fundamentals_metrics"

Other stock functions in riingo seem to work fine. I tried detach("package:riingo") and then reloading it with no change in behavior.

Any suggestions what might be wrong? It would seem the issue would be with my setup, not with Tiingo. Btw, I am running R 3.6.0 under CentOS 7.

Thanks.