[R-SIG-Finance] Yahoo Did not update

Alec Schmidt aschmid1 at stevens.edu
Tue May 16 21:39:55 CEST 2017

And now I cannot download from yahoo at all (it worked until 20 min ago):

trying URL 'http://chart.yahoo.com/table.csv?s=AAPL&a=5&b=01&c=2012&d=4&e=12&f=2017&g=d&q=q&y=0&z=AAPL&x=.csv'
download error, retrying ...

1: In download.file(url, destfile, method = method, quiet = quiet) :
  cannot open: HTTP status was '502 Connection refused'

Is it just me?
Thanks! Alec