[R-SIG-Finance] Yahoo Did not update

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Tue May 16 17:56:45 CEST 2017

On Tue, 16 May 2017, Daniel Mack wrote:

> All, Did anyone notice that Yahoo did not update last night.
> I have been running a Yahoo down for a year and half and it
> did not update for the first time.  Did anyone else
> experience this?  I am using quantmod.

As to Yahoo changes recently, this thread in the pipermail
archive:
	https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-finance/2017q2/014274.html

I have been hitting some intermittent limits (i.e., failures
to get replies and getting error returns instead) at Yahoo
Finance as to multiple inquiries from the same IP the last
week or so

-- Russ herrold