[R-SIG-Finance] parma - How to add a constraint to the SOCP solver

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Tue Aug 12 07:33:20 CEST 2014

In the inst folder of the source distribution there is subfolder called
'parma.tests' with a single R file containing numerous examples (see
parma.test11 for the SOCP type problems).
For the specific problem asked, just set "leverage=1" in paramspec (and
"budget=NULL"). Also take care to provide a 'feasible' set of upper (UB)
and lower (LB) weight bounds.

-Alexios