[R-SIG-Finance] Reading MetaStock data format in R

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Mon Sep 30 17:30:55 CEST 2013

I think you can also achieve what you want (i.e. 3rd party calling R for
analysis without leaving the 3rd party environment) using
http://www.omegahat.org/RDCOMServer/

A similar 'plug-in' was developed for amibroker doing just that:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-finance/2008q3/002859.html

-Alexios