[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] OT: R plug-in for Amibroker

R@Nabble vlanschot at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 11:36:50 CEST 2008

This mail is intended for R-users who are looking to extend the
R-functionality within an advanced trading environment. With that in mind,
I'd like to inform you that an R plug-in for Amibroker has been made
available, called RMath. I make this plug-in freely available to all
registered Amibroker-users. Amibroker is a trading software package with a
C-type language, called AFL. It offers advanced backtesting, optimization,
and charting functionality. For more details, please see the website:

http://www.amibroker.com/

The plug-in itself is available from the Members-zone on the official
Amibroker website:

http://www.amibroker.com/members/3rdparty/RPlugIn.zip

Users will need to supply a valid AmIBroker member's zone user/password.

The purpose of the plug-in for the R-user is to allow you to apply your R
requirements within a dedicated trading platform which offers more
functionality than any of the R-packages available currently. I hope that
this plug-in, combined with Amibroker, will enhance your trading/analysis
skills, like it has mine.

For all clarity, I have no affiliation, commercial or otherwise, with
Amibroker beyond being a long-term, and very satisfied customer.

PS