[R-SIG-Finance] direct data download from metastock

alexios alexios at 4dscape.com
Fri Dec 18 07:34:56 CET 2009

There is also a metastock 2 ascii command line utility called
MsCmdLineUtils on the net (opensource) which I have successfully used to
automatically scan metastock folders, convert to ascii, concatenate into
one large file and import into R. You can do all this in R with the use
of the "system" and "file.copy" commands.

-Alexios