[R-SIG-Finance] xts problem after version update

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 15:23:44 CEST 2010

Hi Wolfgang,

Sorry for the problem.

The last CRAN push included new subsetting code (which has actually
existed in the package along side of the old subsetting code).  The
new code is designed to be more complete for all cases (ironically),
but wasn't in the tarball before being sent to CRAN.

The R-forge version (now at 0.7-5) fixed this.

The new version will be sent to CRAN today to address, and should be
on on the mirrors in the next day or so. For now you can get the
R-forge version via svn.

Best,
Jeff