[R-SIG-Finance] adf.test.help

Arnaud Battistella arnaudb25 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:11:25 CET 2010

Mark, indeed, the series you gave me doesn't have a unit root
(adf.test confirms this) but is clearly not mean reverting. I assume
we cannot say that this series is stationary, or maybe on restricted
segments... How would you test such series?
Matthieu, thanks a lot for this explanation, that makes things clearer
to me, I just wanted to make sure I was not overlooking something that
could pose me problems later on.

Arnaud