[R-SIG-Finance] adf.test.help

mat matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:45:16 CET 2010

Well I would say yes, but I'm sure you can find some paper where the
authour finds a process that is stationary but not mean-reverting....

Weak stationarity is defined as the existence of (asymptotically)
time-invariant expectation and auto-covariance, so this will generally
mean your process will be mean reverting.

At least an AR(q) process that has roots lying outside the unit circle
is mean reverting, and this is what you are estimating.

Hope this helps, and hope I'm not too wrong...

Mat