[R-SIG-Finance] RBloomberg

ehcpieterse eduard.pieterse at macquarie.com
Mon Dec 14 14:35:51 CET 2009

Hi,

I have updated my version of R to 2.10.0, as I have a new workstation. In
RDCOMClient load: " package was built under 2.9.1 and will not work
properly"

I have downloaded the RDCOMClient shown on CRAN, but the message persists.
Does anyone know if an updated version of the package exists somewhere else?
Alternatively, how do I fix the problem? I have also ran the
update.packages() command.

Thanks,
Eduard