[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] A question on VECM

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Thu Jun 4 11:43:10 CEST 2009

Dear Ron,

if I understand you correctly, you have a-priori knowledge about some of the CI-relations? If so, why don't you compute them in advance and then work further? This would also reduce the dimension of your VECM.

Best,
Bernhard

ps: Incidentally, the returned list element 'beta' of cajorls is computed pretty much in sync what you have quoted, i.e., "normalization is always possible if variables arranged properly".