[R-SIG-Finance] iterations inside odfWeave

Eugene Tyurin etyurin at skipstonellc.com
Wed Jun 3 03:18:06 CEST 2009

Brian,

Your point is taken.

However, odfWeave does not have a dedicated mailing list, and, in my
experience, similar problems seem to arise in pursuit of similar
objectives.

How often does a statistician write a paper where he does not know the
structure of his data beforehand? But a trader never knows how many
securities are going to satisfy his pre-screening criteria.