[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] VaR again

resident76 ctchadwick at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:51:05 CEST 2009

I have some code that handles the risk dissection for N assets, but it's
incorporated into some larger code so it might be confusing to just hand it
to you without trying to adapt it in a better form.  I would be glad to help
out and post it up for the other folks out there as well once I clean up the
confusion in it.

The code doesn't address the V at R side, only the contribution of an asset's
volatility to the total volatility.  I'll take a look at your example and
try to formulate the code if that is something you might be interested in.

res