[R-SIG-Finance] HJM model (Interest rate)

markleeds at verizon.net markleeds at verizon.net
Thu May 29 21:47:21 CEST 2008

I don't own the book so I can't say anything about it's quality but it (
see link below ) must point to packages involving such things ?
also, there is a package listing at www.r-project.org that may describe
such a package ? or even do an R archive search for Stefan Iacus,
the author of the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Simulation-Inference-Stochastic-Differential-Equations/dp/0387758380/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1212090213&sr=8-3