[R-SIG-Finance] HJM model (Interest rate)

Thomas Steiner finbref.2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 18:12:30 CEST 2008

I agree, very good directions to go.

Just as personal code, I craeted this and some other pictures for
wikipedia: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Zins-Vasicek.png
where you find the R code as well. let me know if you need eg CIR or
others (jumps?) as well. (see Svensson at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Zinsstruktur.png, CIR at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:SQRTDiffusion.png)

And HJM is a framework, not a model. You will decide something on the
shape of the forward rate curve (eg Svensson, but then the is just one
(!) source of randomness possible if you want to be consistent (too
complicated for me...).

Thomas