[R-SIG-Finance] Statistical Analysis of Financial Data in S-Plus

Dan Avery DAvery at marketingleverage.com
Wed Oct 10 15:43:21 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I have just started using R for investigating stock returns. I bought
the Carmona book about a year ago and have finally got comfortable
enough with R to begin going through the book. I've searched on the
R-Help mailing list and the achieves of this list but don't see anything
on using the Evanesce library in R.  A few questions:

1) is it possible to use this library in R - if so how?
2) are there other R packages that provide the same functions as
Evanesce?
3) are there other books that are better suited to R and learning this
type of analysis?

Thanks in advance.

Dan Avery