[R-SIG-Finance] Black -Litterman Model

ngottlieb at marinercapital.com ngottlieb at marinercapital.com
Tue Oct 9 19:58:19 CEST 2007

Thanks Brian for timely response.

Precisely... regarding CAPM and Optimization even though CAPM is a
little dated.
Good point about citing a reference, something I usually always do
when responding to questions from others.

Here is two citations that is a decent start regarding BL Model:
http://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/faculty/keith.brown/ChileMaterial/Idzorek%
20WP

http://www.fmpm.ch/files/2001_01_Drobetz.PDF

The more recent approach is Arbitrage Pricing Theory (APT):
CITATIONS:
Ross and Roll Paper:
http://www.cfapubs.org/doi/pdf/10.2469/faj.v51.n1.1868?cookieSet=1

William Goetzman Comments on APT: