[R-SIG-Finance] fCopulae Availability?

Talbot Katz topkatz at msn.com
Thu Jul 26 23:11:58 CEST 2007

Follow-up...

I had not mentioned previously that I was running R 2.4.1.  I just installed
R 2.5.1 and was able to obtain the fCopulae package.  I didn't even ask for
it specifically, I was just installing my previous list of libraries, and it
got added in automatically as a dependency.  (On the downside, one of my
previous libraries, DAAG, was no longer available, but that's just a
collection of sample data sets.)

Thanks again!

--  TMK  --
212-460-5430	home