[R-SIG-Finance] fCopulae Availability?

Talbot Katz topkatz at msn.com
Thu Jul 26 22:25:42 CEST 2007

Thank you, Fred and Brian, for the responses!

When I tried installing from the "USA (CA1)" repository I got:

>install.packages("fCopulae")
Warning in download.packages(pkgs, destdir = tmpd, available = available,  :
         no package 'fCopulae' at the repositories

Brian, out of curiosity, what repository were you using?  Perhaps the
package is available on some repositories but not others?  I've only
installed packages by downloading them from CRAN in an active R window; if I
download the gzip file from the website, how would I install the package?

Meanwhile, I was able to install the copula package.

Thanks!

--  TMK  --
212-460-5430	home
917-656-5351	cell