[R-sig-finance] Using summary function from and armafit with R2HTML

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu May 18 03:47:18 CEST 2006

	  Have you tried the following:

htmp(summary(result,doplot=false))

	  If this fails, please provide a simple, self-contained (replicatable)
example, as suggested in the posting guide!
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  Please include the package
containing the "HTML" function.  I have replied to many posts regarding
functions I've not previously used.  If you supply a simple,
replicatable example, someone like me can try different things.  This
will increase your chances that the reply will actually contain working
code.

	  hope this help,
	  Spencer Graves