[R-sig-finance] import.data.rte in R?

Molins, Jordi Jordi.Molins at drkw.com
Mon Jul 5 12:50:43 CEST 2004

Hello,

in the fBasics pdf file, page 108, it is said that import.data.rte downloads
data from Reuters Feed. I have both Bloomberg and Reuters, but not S-Plus (I
work with R). Is there a way to have both (or at least one) datafeeds in R?

Another question: I guess that import.data.rte is a function that is called
from an R session, and it downloads data into some R object. Is it possible
to create a script that automatically sends these data into a database?

thank you

Jordi Molins

Short Term Products / Treasury
Capital Markets