[R-sig-Fedora] 答复: how can I know the version of my zlib checked by R

Martyn Plummer plummerm at iarc.fr
Tue Feb 7 12:02:25 CET 2017

On Tue, 2017-02-07 at 10:13 +0000, nw宁威 wrote:
> Dear Martyn,
>
> 	Thank you so much for your suggestion. Can I install R by rpm
> WITHOUT Internet? This Linux server cannot connect to web.

The same mechanism you used to transfer the source tarball to the
server can be used for the EPEL RPMs and then you can do a local
install with yum.

You will have to go through a long iterative process of identifying
missing dependencies (yum will tell you) transferring the corresponding
RPMs to the server and installing them. But it will still be better
than installing from source.

Martyn