[R-sig-eco] Fitting a GLMM to a percent cover data with glmer or glmmTMB

Vasco Silva @ilv@d@v@@co @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Nov 29 17:40:21 CET 2018

Thanks Zoltan. Using the glmmTMB with tweedie is the option that I can now
discern...

Vasco

Botta-Dukát Zoltán <botta-dukat.zoltan using okologia.mta.hu> escreveu no dia
quinta, 29/11/2018 à(s) 14:33: