[R-sig-eco] Fitting a GLMM to a percent cover data with glmer or glmmTMB

Botta-Dukát Zoltán bott@-duk@t@zolt@n @ending from okologi@@mt@@hu
Thu Nov 29 15:30:48 CET 2018

I have to correct myself :),  because an important point is missing from
this sentence:

Binomial distribution are defined as number of successes in independent
trials.

correctly:

Binomial distribution are defined as number of successes in FIXED NUMBER
OF independent trials.

Zoltan