[R-sig-eco] (no subject)

Rajendra Mohan Panda rmp.iit.kgp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:47:38 CEST 2016

Dear Viewers

I find following error after updating R and reloading caret

Error : Function found when exporting methods from the namespace ‘Matrix’
which is not S4 generic: ‘as.vector’
In addition: Warning message:
package ‘caret’ was built under R version 3.3.0
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘caret’

Kindly advise

Thanking you

Best Regards
Rajendra M Panda
School of Water Resources
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

On 26 April 2016 at 15:23, Sven Neulinger <s.neulinger at omics2view.consulting