[R-sig-eco] (no subject)

Rajendra Mohan Panda rmp.iit.kgp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:59:11 CEST 2016

Thanks a lot to forum members

Please find the error with Matrix package

Installed Matrix package could not be imported to R even after R update and
caret package reloading. I get following error:

Warning in install.packages :
cannot open compressed file 'Matrix_1.2-5 (3)/DESCRIPTION', probable reason
'No such file or directory'
Error in install.packages : cannot open the connection

If the above error can be sorted out? Please reply.

Best Regards
Rajendra M Panda
School of Water Resources
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

>>> http://cran.rstudio.com"))
>>> install.packages("caret", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org",