[R-sig-eco] best choice of GLMM for seed set data

Mehdi Abedi abedimail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 11:57:32 CEST 2015

Dear Thierry,
Yes i am using (success, failure) but in this case i need to change all
data frame. I was thinking to use codes which is not necessary to create
new column when you have a ll of species. Because we know
success(germinated seeds) and we know failure (Total seeds -
success(germinated seeds)).

Yes i used codes with ANOVA but there is no P- value for study.

model2<- glmer(cbind(germinated, Nongerminated) ~ temp *light +
(1|Replication ), data=growthdata,
+ family=binomial)
> anova(model2)
Analysis of Variance Table
           Df Sum Sq Mean Sq F value
temp        2 30.600  15.300  15.300
light       1 46.231  46.231  46.231
temp:light  2 22.877  11.439  11.439

Warm regards,
Mehdi

--

*Mehdi Abedi Department of Range Management*

*Faculty of Natural Resources & Marine Sciences *

*Tarbiat Modares University (TMU) *

*46417-76489, Noor*

*Mazandaran, IRAN *

*mehdi.abedi at modares.ac.ir <Mehdi.abedi at modares.ac.ir>*