[R-sig-Debian] installing tydiverse on Linux Mint

Luben Dimov |uben@d|mov @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 2 05:25:29 CET 2024

Thank you Dirk, I will read through all the other instructions on your
site as well and try again. I have never used Dockers before, but will
give it a try too.

I appreciate all your help with R on Linux!
Luben