[R-sig-Debian] installing tydiverse on Linux Mint

Tue Jan 2 05:14:05 CET 2024

Luben,

r2u instructions are at the site; there are two scripts for Ubuntu focal and
jammy. I tested those repeatedly. Many people used them.

We also support Docker installationsl; the docker images are also rebuilt
frequently. r2u is also used around the clock on CI, likely most often 'from
scratch' on more base-level Ubuntu installations.

I never used Linux Mint. If this differs, you will have to work out how to
cover any and all edges you encounter. I never claimed r2u was for Mint.

r2y has delivered well over ten millions binary packages since we started
this, and is running likely thousands of automated jobs each way.  On the
supported platforms, i.e. mostly Ubuntu jammy.

Cheers, Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org