[R-sig-Debian] SOLVED- Re: help installing R on Linux Mint 21.2

Luben Dimov |uben@d|mov @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 2 05:16:27 CET 2024

Dirk,

Tank you for your response this late in the day. I had Debian, but
couldn't get it to work on my new work computer (and can't get Linux
help from our IT), hence Linux Mint now.

Because of the issues you mentioned  with Posit, and others, I have
been thinking about using Emacs instead of RStudio for R. I have not
ever used Emacs before, but because I am not yet a proficient user of R
and R Studio, I wonder if my time is better spent learning how to use R
on Emacs instead of on R Studio. I wonder what your thoughts are on
that.

Thanks again!
Luben