[R-sig-Debian] Error in ragg... Graphics API version mismatch

Johan Andresen joh@n@@ndre@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 27 13:00:30 CEST 2023

I am sorry yet delighted to announce that the problem has been resolved.
ragg didn't install successfully in the first place. When it was, there was
no graphics API mismatch. Apologies for the spam; this entry may be
deleted. Johan