[R-sig-Debian] Trying to install r-stan without using rocker

Elizabeth Tighe t|ghe @end|ng |rom br@nde|@@edu
Mon Jun 13 22:01:40 CEST 2022

I'm not an expert, but I do use rstan on Ubuntu.

The install instructions here:

https://github.com/stan-dev/rstan/wiki/RStan-Getting-Started

include info on configuring the C++ Toolchain with a link for
configuring on linux here:

  https://github.com/stan-dev/rstan/wiki/Configuring-C-Toolchain-for-Linux

in case this helps ...

Best,