[R-sig-Debian] Trying to install r-stan without using rocker

Jesse McMullen-Crummey je@@e @end|ng |rom voxpop|@b@@com
Mon Jun 13 22:23:31 CEST 2022

Thanks Liz.

I had that toolchain running as an install_stan.R script.  I ended up reverting to 20.04 and installing build-essential as well.  One of those seems to have done the trick!

Thanks!

Jesse