[R-sig-Debian] https://github.com/rstudio/shiny/issues/3573

Joseph Maher jo@eph @end|ng |rom m@her@org@uk
Wed Jan 19 18:49:05 CET 2022

The versions in debian bullseye/stable and above are all 1.5.0, the most
recent CRAN package is 1.7.1.  For my purposes I can just use the 1.7.1
CRAN version.  I might file a bug against the debian r-cran-shiny package,
but I assume the maintainer will update it in due course anyway...

Thanks a lot!

Joseph