[R-sig-Debian] python-rpy DEB broken - but hopefully easy to fix

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Jul 17 19:17:57 CEST 2012

Hi Michael and Dirk,

Many thanks for the quick response.  This definitely makes my life
easier.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England
OX10 8BB

http://nebc.nerc.ac.uk
+44 1491 69 2705

--
This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient ...{{dropped:6}}