[R-sig-Debian] Issue w/JGR after 2.10 upgrade: Error: could not find function...

Etienne Laliberté etiennelaliberte at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 22:04:45 CET 2010

This won't help your specific problem, but FYI I had a few issues with
JGR on Ubuntu in the past, and then I discovered this:

http://rgedit.sourceforge.net/

which is very light and integrates well with gedit. This is what I've
been using since on Ubuntu, and I'm pretty happy with it. Of course it
doesn't have all the feature of JGR, but if you're only interested in
the script editor capabilities then Rgedit should be fine.
--
Etienne Laliberté